ANNEFONTAINE.COM.AU currently ships to the following countries: Australia and New Zealand
We ship international orders through Australia Post, at a flat rate of 45 AUD.
Delivery occurs within approximately 3 to 10 business days and may take additional time due to customs clearance. All packages may be conveniently tracked through Australia Post.
The shipping rate does not include any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees that may be applied by New Zealand customs. We unfortunately are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes that your order may incur, as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. Payment of these charges are necessary to release your order from customs and are payable by the customer and not Anne Fontaine. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
- While most orders are ready for shipping within 24 hours of placing your order, some orders take additional time. Please allow an additional 48 hours for processing.
- All orders placed after 2:00 PM (AEST) will begin processing the following business day. We reserve the right to hold orders for verification.
- Business days are Mondays through Fridays, excluding public holidays.
- International shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Duties and taxes will be determined and are payable to your local customs office.
- Due to shipping regulations, not all items on the site can be shipped internationally.
- At this time, gift packaging is not available for international shipments.
For international orders placed at ANNEFONTAINE.COM.AU, please complete the return form included in your shipment and return the package via traceable shipping method of your choosing for your order. Prepaid return labels for returns and exchanges are not offered with international shipments. Refer to our Returns section for our full policy, or contact email@example.com for assistance.
Send your package via a trackable method to the following address:
Shop 4035A Level 4
188 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
We unfortunately do not refund any international shipping charges that have been initially paid by the customer upon placing their order, should they decide to return their purchase.
Anne Fontaine Australia does not refund international duties and taxes paid by customers should they wish to return an item. Please contact your local customs office on how to obtain your duties and tax refund.
In the event that your order is undeliverable, you will be responsible for payment of all duties and taxes. Shipping charges as well as duties and taxes are non-refundable for undeliverable or refused shipments